Recent GEMI Meetings
- June 20-21, 2017: Supply Chain Sustainability Harmonization – Washington, DC
- November 15-16, 2016: Supply Chain Sustainability — Louisville, KY
- July 27-28, 2016. Resource Efficiency: Taking the Circular Economy from Theory to Action. Hosted by Tennant Company in St. Paul, MN.
- May 4-5, 2016. ‘Science-Based Targets’, Washington, DC.
- March 11-12, 2015. Materiality: How to Take Action. Hosted by Sealed Air in Atlanta, GA
- July 8-9, 2015. Global Water Trends: Addressing Risks and Opportunities. Hosted by Smithfield Foods in Milwaukee, WI.
- October 28-29, 2015. Life Cycle Thinking and Product Design Strategies. Hosted by P&G in Cincinnati, OH.
Details regarding upcoming GEMI meeting themes and logistics will be distributed to GEMI members.