Priorities and the Water Strategy Business Case
- To whom do you need to make the
- What are their business priorities
- Can pursuing
a water strategy or a proposed action help address
their priorities or concerns?
Critical Customers and the Water Strategy Business Case
What is a "critical customer"?
Those groups and individuals whose
behavior or responsiveness a business depends on to
maintain its "license to operate" and to deliver
consistently increasing shareholder value.
Examples of critical customers
- Non-governmental organizations
- Financial market actors (e.g.,
analysts, rating organizations)
- Neighbors & community
- Who are
the organization's critical customers?
- Which ones have expectations,
needs, or concerns related to water?
- What are their water-related
expectations, needs, or concerns?
- Can pursuing a water strategy
or a proposed action address these expectations, needs,
or concerns? If so, how?
to Module 4